Smart and skilled is a reform of the NSW vocational education and training system, that enables individuals to gain the skills necessary to find a job and advance their career.
Bedford College is a Smart and Skilled provider, offering eligible students the opportunity to study in various course areas at a subsidised rate.
To be eligible for a Smart and Skilled place you must meet the following criteria;
- Australian citizen, permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen, and
- aged 15 years and older, and
- left school, and
- live or work in New South Wales (or a defined NSW border), or
- Registered as a NSW Apprentice or New Entrant Trainee
- CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing)
- CHC40213 Certificate IV in Education Support
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment