The above courses may be packaged together to achieve multiple qualifications (additional study weeks
will be required). Please contact the College for more details.
1. Read the Pre-enrolment Information
2. Complete an International Student Enrolment Form and submit to the College along with all supporting
documentation (as below)
3. Enrolment applications are assessed by the Registrar and once the application has been approved an
Enrolment Deposit of $300 is required in order to secure a place
4. A Letter of Offer is provided to the student (or their agent) once the enrolment has been accepted by
5. An eCoe is issued on receipt of the tuition fee as outlined on the Enrolment Form
6. DOWNLOAD Enrolment Form – International Student OR Complete and Submit the Online Enrolment Form
Click here to make a payment and/or arrange a direct debit.
• High School graduation
• English language requirements (see below)
• Age – 18 years and over (unless guardianship arrangements are in place)
• Personal interview for students currently located in Australia
• Telephone or agent interview may be required for students living outside Australia
International students whose first language is not English are required to have an (IELTS) International English Language Testing System score of at least 5.5 per band or an equivalent proficiency per band as shown in the table below.
• IELTS 5.5 (or equivalent)
• PTE Academic Minimum Pearsons Test of English (PTE) Academic Score of 42
• Australian matriculation English – pass result
No ATAR is required to study at Bedford. Simply pick the course that interests you and get started!
Your next step begins with a click.