- Student must be at least 18 years of age.
- Students must provide evidence of IELTS of overall 5.5 (Academic) with no band less than 5.0 or equivalent, test date should be within 2 years at the time of application.
- Students must provide evidence of Year 12 completion or equivalent .
Detailed entry requirements can be found HERE.
If you are an overseas student applying for a student visa, you are recommended to use a migration agent to guide you through the application process outlined below. If you need assistance, please contact one of our approved agents.
- Complete the International Student Enrolment Form.
- Submit the international student enrolment form together with certified copies of documents listed below, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, in person on campus or via your migration agent:
- Certified copy of Passport.
- IELTS Certificate or equivalent i.e. TOEFL, PTE, or a completion certificate from English language course with an exit level of upper-intermediate.
- Previous academic achievement (translated in English if achieved overseas).
- Copy of CoE (Confirmation of Enrolment) and academic documents such as study letter for previous study in Australia, if transferring from another education provider (evidence of release may also be required).
Assessment and Letter of Offer:
On receipt of the above documents, the Registrar of Bedford College will assess the application. We might request more information such as financial evidence. Successful applicants will be issued a Letter of Offer together with an invoice for initial payment.
Acceptance of Letter of Offer
Applicant and agent read and understand the terms and conditions and all details in the Letter of Offer and sign on the Letter of Offer.
Applicant/agent returns the signed Letter of Offer together with proof of payment outlined in the invoice within 28 days of Letter of Offer issue date.
A Confirmation of Enrolment is issued by the Registrar of Bedford College for student visa application.
Applicant attends the orientation session and completes the enrolment process.
Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
The Department of Home Affairs requires international students to maintain OSHC for the duration of their stay in Australia. OSHC is an insurance to assist international students meet the costs of medical and hospital care. OSHC will also pay for limited benefits for pharmaceuticals and ambulance services. Bedford College is able to arrange OSHC for you if required. The detailed quote of OSHC will be included in the Letter of Offer.
To ensure students are aware of the responsibilities and expectations necessary in order to achieve a high-standard of academic results, all new students undertake a mandatory orientation program prior to course commencement. The orientation program covers:
- Academic progress
- Maintaining up-to-date contact details
- Behaviour standards for our students
Four start dates per year apply in February, April, July and October. For specific intake dates, please refer to