Choosing to study at Bedford College may be the best career decision you’ll ever make. Our students are our number one priority; your success, your accomplishments, and your well-being whilst studying with us is of utmost importance to Bedford’s management and staff.
The College is registered by the Australian Government which means that the qualifications awarded are nationally recognised and are in line with Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF).
See Why Choose Bedford for more information.
Access and Equity
Whilst Bedford College has a Christian ethos, our students come from a wide range of races, religions, cultures and beliefs. We have a holistic approach to learning and an inclusive environment that is free from any form of bias.
The College is registered with the following bodies:
- ASQA – Australian Skills Quality Authority
- CRICOS – Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students
- CESA – Accredited Examination Centre for Commercial Education Society of Australia
- ACPET – Australian Council for Private Education and Training
- Certified by City and Guilds of London Institute
- Accredited Examination Centre for Pitman Institute of London